Center of Child Abuse
Is a Center of Studies focused on the research and implementation of preventive methods which may enable people to avoid or decrease the situations of child abuse and neglect.
• To offer training to all professionals who are interested in detecting and preventing child abuse.
• To help children develop their self-esteem in order to avoid risky situations.
• To develop in parents basic patterns of good child raising.
Mónica P. Diner
• To produce Teaching Material for the Prevention of Child Abuse and School Harassment.
• To offer counseling for the prevention of Child Abuse and School Harassment.